Education is critical to effective navigation of the college recruiting process and Tom Kovic’s presentations and seminars will focus on delivering “essential” tools and information that will help participants develop confidence in becoming best prepared for making a truly important life decision. Each seminar will discuss the following areas of athletic recruiting:
- Detailed time lines to utilize in streamlining an efficient and productive recruiting process.
- Pertinent questions clients should ask coaches.
- Tips on building a strong, efficient and self promoting personal profile and video.
- Communication with college coaches and how to effectively promote and position the student athlete.
- Admissions: The Ivy League, D-3 and how the student-athlete is viewed as “special interest.”
- Athletic Scholarships. A detailed look at what is available and how to best proceed.
- Financial Aid: Pre-reads and special opportunities for non scholarship schools.
- Understanding NCAA rules regarding contacts, evaluations and eligibility.
- College visits: Critical tips on making substantial impressions.
- Promoting the student athlete and aligning with the recruiting goals of the college coach.
- Organization and Management of the college athletics quest.
Team/High School Presentation Call 610-620-3189 for Availability
These presentations are designed to introduce prospects, parents, coaches and high school administrators to the college recruiting process. Presentations will be conducted at high schools and private athletic clubs and follow an “assembly” approach. Each presentation is typically one hour in length, with additional time allotted for questions and answers. Contact Tom Kovic at firstname.lastname@example.org/610-620-3189 to schedule your presentation today!
Disclaimer: VCC seminars and services are developed to provide information to clients that will assist them in independently navigating the recruiting process. There are no guarantees of: scholarships, admission to colleges, or attainment of any potential benefits covered during the service time-line discussed above. Success is individual and largely the result of careful organizational skills, a strong work ethic and setting realistic goals.